NOVEMBER 12

Drove my old car to the dealership where I then ‘purchased’ the car I ordered months ago, which had finally arrived. The drive to and from, or the transaction – I’m not sure what, but when I returned home I crashed. Maybe it was no lunch that did me in?

Today I have to go out again on some errands – this will be a test of my energy level.

Recently I have felt what I describe as “old” – and I don’t like it. This is heightened by seeing some pictures of some contemporaries whom I haven’t seen in years, and THEY look really old. This must mean I do too, although when it changes so little every day, you don’t notice that your own mug is the way it is. Everybody says they feel 30 or so... I used to think I did. Now, not. Terri says it’ll be months before I am ‘back to normal’ and I hope she’s right that there’s a way to go, that this isn’t it, but I remain impatient to get there!