OCTOBER 11

Would I be the only one to have found the Blackberry keypad to be too small? Add that to the pain meds and wrong keystrokes, I'll bet I do everything at least twice.

Here's what iy would look like without redos, and this is no exaggeration: I bet you cannoy read what I am trying tro wriye. For some reewason tha( came outbbetter th*n I expewctedm.

"Be careful! Be careful! Be careful! Be careful! Be careful!". Yes. 5 times. I repeat this little mantra everytime I move out of my chair or the bed because it would be so easy to forget to pay attention and accidentally put weight on my injury and ruin any healing to date. Especially with the meds, it's all to easy to revert to the past, to plant that foot. I find I get through to my self on the third repeat.

Last night I had bugs. I believe these are a side effect of the Hydrocodone - another way to describe the feeling would be if someone dragged hairs over my face, very slowly. It's a tickle you MUST stop. Another affliction - is it worth the pain reduction to be driven mad?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry