OCTOBER 8

Gee, my thumb joint is stiff from using the Blackberry! Next week sometime I hope to transition to the computer.

I do want to continue to use this blog as a method to focus my thoughts. Self-indulgent? Interesting? Who knows?

The passage of time has slowed to a crawl.

The weather has taken a huge turn to cloudy and rainy and now even cool for a few days. Local weatherpeople have been crowing about how beautiful today would be, but so far they are wrong again as the day so far is cloudy and unseasonably cool. I write this as at least part of the reason I am so depressed, as I am "phototropic," i.e. I find cloudy days make me somewhat gloomy.

My least favorite time of the year is when the days get noticeably shorter, and it seems the transition became much more obvious while I was hospitalized. Even with the lights on, rooms seem dark. In the past, it'd take 2-3 weeks to get used to it.

I didn't sleep well last night and feel myself fading, so will stop now.

At least we found a chair I can sit in all day.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryYesterday