OCTOBER 22

At least the rain stopped and the sun has come out.

Another high-up lightbulb which I can't change has burned out.

We replaced our computer router but the replacement has failed.

Terri got a ride to the dealership which declared her car fixed but after driving only three miles, the car blew coolant again. She's stranded, and my car is at her office as that way we wouldn't have had to go far to retrieve it.

I am hobbling around nicely. I am noticing a skin condition on my face where it seems to itch an inordinate amount of time but I see no bumps or patches!

Time-Warner said to expect their tech by 10PM. Correct.

My foot is healing. Everything else seems to be falling apart though.

We are battling the car dealer about their crummy service - the Time-Warner tech is here as I write this at 7:15PM, trying to figure out why there’s no internet service – they tried to tell me it worked without coming but when he hooked up his gear, I was proven correct. It doesn’t matter whose fault it is, we need it fixed.

And I find my energy is bad – weak weak weak. Terri says to expect this after trauma, but I thought it’d be more localized, and/or quicker to pop back to normal. When things go wrong, I don’t have normal resilience.