OCTOBER 23

I've been proud of myself, opting to forego the pain pills, prescribed at a pill every six hours, instead taking one half pill every 24 hours to help me sleep. I am a light sleeper normally.

But today as I am trying to get around the house more, the pain is real and so unpleasant I am debating if I should take a half pill now?

The upside: some relief.
The downside: constipation, dependency?, being in a fog.

If one choice would promote better chances of healing, I'd choose it.

I lean toward taking the pill.

On other matters which have affected our quality of life and stress levels, the tech from Time Warner did arrive last night, did find a problem, futzed around for about an hour, and replaced their modem plus one cable. Today it all works so far which is much longer than recent power down/power up cycles.

As for Terri's car, the dealership is trying to repair their repair again and if or when they are successful, Terri will take it to the Infinity dealership for a trade-in quote. Saturday it'll go to CarMax for another quote and we will end Jaguar nightmares as quickly as we can